Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Post

AP review is really nice, especially because I am getting a lot of the questions right and really understanding the things we did first semester.  The only issue is that I am no longer getting work done after school, meaning my grades are going to be really bad.  Unless I actually do the work in class.  I should do that.  Still, I think I can do alright on the AP if I keep coming in to review.  I really feel like I have learned a lot from this class, and I am happy to know I am not the only one struggling.  I do seem to be the only one struggling who signed up for the AP though...

The free response questions we have done recently haven't been too bad though, I actually liked doing them because it gave me a chance to better my abilities at answering the questions.  I kinda feel like I can maybe answer free response questions now!  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment