Thursday, May 3, 2012

More Blog Post

The AP is next week.  I am certainly a lot more prepared than I was at the beginning of the year, and the review is helping a lot, but I still don't feel prepared.  I like having done some practice free response, and I have more yet to do, but I'm still pretty worried about having everything syntactically correct.

I haven't been doing well on multiple choice as of late, but I think review has been helping with that.  Since they don't subtract points for wrong answers, I ought to be able to do alright.  You seem to have a lot of faith that everyone will do fine.  If I make a 3 I will be pretty happy I think.  I really need a 4 though.  A 2 would make me sad though.  I might actually miss this class.  I have learned a lot, work hard (hardly worked?) and I'll be sad to see it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment