Saturday, May 26, 2012

Post before the final blog post

I understand Jeroo.  This is like the one thing I have understood this entire year, and it took me until the end of the year to get it.  Maybe getting 4 maps done isnt that big a deal because the last 3 are pretty much the same as the 1st one just slightly different.  Still though, I understood how to arrange the if statements to get the desired result and really enjoyed troubleshooting the program.  And seeing it work, that was nice too.  Jeroo was really fun and I kind of wished we had done it earlier in the year, but you know, that isnt on the AP syllabus.  Still, this has been one of the only things I have understood with confidence, as well as one of the only things I have had fun with, throughout the entire year, so I am very glad we didn't just party after the AP.  That quiz was fun, you were right.

No comments:

Post a Comment